Ecocem has been involved in major infrastructure developments since 2003, being specified in many of Ireland’s major civil projects and developments including iconic buildings like the Convention Centre Dublin. 50% GGBS is specified by the National Roads Authority in all road and bridges in Ireland.
Ecocem GGBS can be specified at different replacement levels depending on the application. We offer technical assistance at every stage of the project life cycle from design stage and concrete mix designs to on-site technical support including temperature match curing ensuring you maximise the potential of Ecocem GGBS.
Ecocem has been used in major civil engineering projects across Ireland and the UK, view our case studies to find out more .
Why use Ecocem GGBS in your civil project?
Ecocem is the strongest most durable cement on the market
- Resistant to all forms of chemical attack
- Chloride Resistant ideal for roads and bridge bases
- Increased durability minimizes repair requirements
- Increased reflectance from the lighter colour
- Up to 60% reduction in carbon footprint
- Contributing to LEED and BREEAM building rating systems.
View our case studies to see Ecocem in use.